Skip to content
Please submit your favorite quotes / sayings! ❤
- If we wish to free ourselves from enslavement, we must choose freedom and the responsibility this entails. ~ Leo Buscaglia
- I know I make mistakes in life, it didn’t come with instructions. Everybody makes mistakes. Some of us learn from them, some of us don’t.
- Whatever is bringing you down, get rid of it. Because you’ll find that when you’re free, your true creativity, your true self comes out.
- When you make mistakes, that’s when you know you are really trying
- Most of us are just about as Happy as we make up our MINDS to be.
- If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude. -Dr. Maya Angelou
- There’s always somebody saying you can’t do it, and those people have to be ignored. -Bill Cartwright
- The more you care, the more you have to lose.
- The moment we think we know it all is the same moment we begin to lose it all
- Remember, sharing is caring … sharing can change the world
- Whatever the constraints, whatever the situation, live like you love it. And you will.
- I have a lot of things to prove to myself. One is that I can live my life fearlessly. –Oprah
- How fleeting Flowers leave some of their fragrance in the hand that bestows them – Chinese Proverb
- Life’s too short to worry about what others say or think about you. Have fun and give them something to talk about!
- There’s nothing wrong with making mistakes, what’s wrong is letting a mistake stay a mistake, without the effort of making it right.
- Ignore the risk, take the fall, its meant to be, it’s worth it all Be the value you wish to have. Be the positive difference you’d like to see in the world.
- Just because a person smiles all the time, that doesn’t mean their life is perfect. That smile is a symbol of hope & strength.
- Taking in 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight per day = a good goal. A little more, a little less—not a problem.
- If you can’t deal with the small, why are you complaining that you don’t have the “big”?
- I miss being a kid, no one cared how you dressed, we were all friends and we all could be ourselves without being judged.
- Chocolate + ___________ = my favorite
- Let go of old patterns, forgive injuries, and find happiness in the moment
- You can’t let other people tell you who you are. You have to decide that for yourself
- Nowhere can man find a quieter or more untroubled retreat than in his own soul. -Marcus Aurelius
- I’m not beautiful like you.. I’m beautiful like me, just the way I am
- You will never be what you want to be if you always think you’ll be it tomorrow.
- Confidence comes not from always being right, but from not fearing to be wrong
- Courage is the power to let go of the familiar~Raymond Lindquist
- Dear God, Today I woke up. I am healthy. I am alive. Thank you I apologize for all my complaining. I’m truly grateful for all you’ve done.
- “Above all else guard your heart, because everything you do flows from it” Proverbs 4:23