Another Stress free summer snack!!!! 🙂
- Desired amount of oranges
- Flavored Jello (still in the packet)
- Cut an orange in half and use spoon to scoop out the fruit from inside. (Eat and enjoy the fruit!!!)
- Make your favorite flavored Jello.
- Pour the Jello into the orange halves.
- Put each the orange halves in the fridge. Leave them until they set.
- Take the halves out of the fridge after they are solid.
- Cut each orange half into slices.
- Arrange the orange slices on a plate.
- Ready to eat!!! 🙂
Or if you want to “switch it up” a bit…
Try using different citrus fruits:
Although it is not the healthiest idea… You could also “spike” your jello with your favorite adult beverage:
** All images in this article were obtained through Google Images…
Although we make these at home often, these are not jello slices I made… 😉 **