One of my favorites, plus it’s a stress free, HEALTHY, and summer friendly dish… 🙂
- 2 large cucumbers, peeled and thinly sliced crosswise
- 1/2 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- In a large bowl, combine cucumbers, red onion, sugar, and white vinegar. Season with salt and pepper and toss to combine.
* I never use sugar in my cucumber salad, but it is your preference. Season your dish according to your taste / preference…
* *This recipe is ready to eat, but I let mine sit for 10 min to flavor the cucumbers. Again, it is ready to eat instantly, flavor to your taste!!!! Hope you enjoy!!!
Happy eating!!! 🙂